The Armidale Big Chill Festival ("The Event")
Armidale Regional Council ABN 39 642 954 203 ("Organizer")
Tailored Ticketing Pty Ltd ABN 79 616 577 434 at 1/661-663 Nepean Hwy, Brighton East, VIC, 3187 Australia (“Tailored Ticketing”)
All tickets for the use of the facilities at The Eventare sold by the Organiser. Only the member or event attendees and the Organiser are entering into an agreement regarding the event or membership. Tailored Ticketing acts as a sales agent and intermediary for the Organiser by order and for account of the Organiser. It is the Organisers’ duty to advise and instruct attendees/members of their eventually existing right of objection according to the legal guidelines.
Conditions of Purchase
1. All attendees at The Event who enter any ice rink contained within The Event must observe the following rules whilst on the ice:
a. All persons skate at their own risk.
b. Children under 10 years of age MUST wear a helmet (Helmets are highly recommended for all skaters).
c. Children under 5 years must be accompanied on the ice by an adult at all times.
d. Children under the age of 3 years old are not permitted on the ice under any circumstances.
e. Parent/ guardians are responsible for the safety of their children and must actively supervise their children at all times, and acknowledge that the staff of the Organiser cannot supervise persons (including children) who are under the supervision on others.
f. All patrons must wear ice skates on the ice at all times – i.e. : no walking in shoes.
g. Please skate in anti-clockwise direction unless advised otherwise.
h. No Pushing.
i. No Speed or dangerous skating.
j. No carrying of children on the ice.
k. No chasing or playing tag on the ice.
l. No linking 3 or more skaters.
m. No throwing or spraying of ice.
n. No digging holes or damaging of the ice or barriers.
o. No sitting on the barriers.
p. No Bare Feet.
q. No Food, No Drinks, No Use of mobile phones, No Smoking, No Video Games to be used whilst on the ice.
r. No offensive or abusive language.
s. Please be courteous and respectful of all patrons and staff.
t. The ice surface may be uneven or wet depending on the weather, as such caution must be exercised.
u. Patrons must obey the instructions and directions of rink and event staff.
v. Patrons disobeying the instructions of rink & event staff and/or posted signs will be asked to leave the ice rink.
w. Rink and event staff will enforce the above rules for your safety and enjoyment.
x. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the ICE RINK & ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIES for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to property supervise persons under an individual’s care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to
y. The ticketholder must not be under the influence of drugs and alcohol and must not be over the legal limit of 0.05% BAC. Patrons deemed to be under the influence will not be admitted. The Organiser Staff shall have the right at anytime, to remove participants from the ICE RINK & ASSOCIATED ACTIVITIES including due to inappropriate behaviour, or if under the influence of drugs or alcohol due to failure to properly supervise persons under the care of a participant.
z. Participants with medical conditions are responsible for assessing whether they can.
2. the Organiserits employees and agents shall have no liability whatsoever in negligence, breach of contract or statute or statutory duty (including conditions or warranties implied by Section 74 of the to the Customer, his/her Dependent/s or legal representative for personal injury or death suffered by the Customer arising in any way whatsoever from the supply of the activities, including but not limited to the layout, design,construction and maintenance of the ice rinks and surrounds or the presence of people or objects thereon or nearby, or any associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits associated in any way with being at The Event.
3. the Customer acknowledges that the above activities are dangerous with many inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and sometimes death) are common and ordinary consequences and assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue the Organiser for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever arising from such activities.
If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the Organiser under the if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice.
the change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the Organiser. Gross negligence is defined in the.
4. the Customer authorises the Organiser to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect the Customer's welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of emergency first aid and medical treatment as set out on the signage displayed at The Event.
5. the Customer irrevocably consents to the Organiser photographing or filming the Customer, or any minor accompanied by the Customer, when at The Event, for use for promotional purposes, including television, film, internet and all other forms of media, recording or reproduction, without any entitlement for any compensation or financial payment.
6. Ticket are not transferable and valid only for the date/s shown. Dates can be changed online up to 48 hours prior to the session depending on availability. You can change your tickets by logging into our website, provided that you change your tickets more than 48 hours in advance of the session you have booked. Otherwise, our tickets are like those of a concert or other event and non-refundable. All ticket sales are final and we are unable to change ticket categories. Please check carefully when making your booking.
7. The Customer shall comply with all signs or other directions of the Organiser and the ticket may be suspended or cancelled and access to the ice rinks and all other facilities at The Event denied at the absolute discretion of the Organiser for non-compliance or for reckless or careless conduct.
8. Bad weather
The rink can operate in nearly all-weather conditions. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing alternatively rain protection is available at the ticket office. This is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. In the unlikely event that the Duty manager deems it necessary to close the ice rink, alternative sessions will be offered for skating, subject to availability.
Entry to the event is subject to the following conditions:
1. All patrons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Further recommended age restrictions are based on each individual screening.
2. The Event is a completely licensed event, so strictly NO alcohol is to be brought on site by patrons.
1. No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
2. You can make changes to your ticket booking up to 48 hours before your session is scheduled. Any time after this changes cannot be made and refunds are not available.
1. You can print your ticket once your card has been successfully charged. Also ticket will be emailed to the email address specified during booking as a URL(link). You can also print your ticket at any time from the "My Account" menu. If you are unable to print your ticket(s) or do not receive your ticket(s) please bring photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket to the event entry gate. The Event staff members can then look up your booking from your details.
2. At the point of entry the ticket presented must match the FULL NAME specified in the booking history and you will be asked to present a current matching driver's license, "RTA Proof of Age" card or Passport that matches this information.
3. You may either (A) nominate 1 FULL NAME for all tickets and receive ONE bar coded ticket, Everyone must arrive at once in a group. OR; (B) You may Nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES and receive separate barcoded tickets for everyone, each person may then arrive separately. Each ticket will be emailed separately.
4. If you agree to purchase tickets under these conditions, you can then purchase up to 10 tickets using your credit card, multiple transactions by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of the promoter.
5. Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which are inclusive of GST. We accept MasterCard and VISA.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The Organiser reserves the right of admission.
7. Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, Tailored Ticketing will contact and inform customers.
8. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
9. Tickets are processed by Tailored Ticketing on behalf of the Organiser. Tailored Ticketing is in no way associated or involved in the operation of the event.
10. All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.